Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Couldn't Be Happier...

Of course, that's pretty obvious, I'm getting married.
But planning and getting everything together can be stressful.  Especially for someone like me who loves to plan things, and does so at times, for a living.  I know it doesn't have to be, but I want everything to be as perfect as it can be.  Let's face it... this is the biggest party I'm ever going to host.  I want to have a good time and make sure my guests do too!

Speaking of guests... I LOVE to hear from everyone about getting the Save the Dates in the mail.  VistaPrint definitely exceeded my expectations with the send-time. It was super fun to add our OWN Save the Date to our fridge, as we have with so many others. :)

Got the call (email) from Morningside yesterday to announce our wedding planner who got assigned.  LAUREN!!!  Not that we don't love everyone at Morningside, but I hit it off with Lauren from the second we started our tour.  She's been my main contact thus far, and I'm over the moon that I'll get to continue to work with her.  Our planning session is scheduled for July 7th, when we'll go over every little detail to make this day PERFECT.  Crazy to think that after that, the next time we'll be there is for our rehearsal.

Time has certainly gone by fast since getting engaged. And now that there's so many details to wrap up... I'm certain these remaining 5 months will fly by even faster.

And hey, YOU... have you seen our AppyCouple website? ;)
You can find us here: http://www.appycouple.com/wedding/danaandmichael
Best part about AppyCouple is we also get our very own wedding app for your smartphone.  Check out the website and your Save the Date for downloading instructions.  :)

In other NON-wedding news, the next few months have some GREAT weekend plans.  Can't wait to kick this summer off with my traditional trip to VA Beach for Memorial Day, followed by a Kings Dominion trip with my love.  Come on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment